Behaviorally Smart Certified Wealth Mentor Experience

45-minute complimentary webinar. This webinar is offered monthly and is scheduled for November 13 at 11 AM ET.

We will guide you on how to predict planning risks triggered by behavior (both yours and your client’s):

        • Advisors can only engage 40% of their clients, leaving the other 60% under-served.
        • Investor emotional reactions to market volatility causes portfolio losses of 7.45% per year.
        • Advisor biases cause under-performance by 1% – 3% per year.
Navigating Financial Personality Risks